New newsletter

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • arturohernandez
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2011
    • 1096

    #1

    New newsletter

    Hi Everyone, I have been in a literal funk since Ash Barty and Fed retired. I have finally awoken and decided to start my own newsletter. A bit of history and some brain science too. I hope to see you overthere. https://tennisnutae.substack.com/
    Arturo
  • giancarlo
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 80

    #2
    Thanks for sharing, Arturo. I'll check it out.

    Comment

    • jimlosaltos
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 4152

      #3
      Originally posted by arturohernandez
      Hi Everyone, I have been in a literal funk since Ash Barty and Fed retired. I have finally awoken and decided to start my own newsletter. A bit of history and some brain science too. I hope to see you overthere. https://tennisnutae.substack.com/
      Arturo
      Good start! Best wishes for great success there and everywhere. / jim

      Comment

      Who's Online

      Collapse

      There are currently 13284 users online. 14 members and 13270 guests.

      Most users ever online was 501,960 at 10:37 AM on 08-18-2026.

      Working...